Southeast Connections LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the natural gas industry. We construct the systems and facilities to transport the nation's cleanest burning energy resource. Southeast Connections offers complete construction services that include pipeline construction, installation, maintenance, repairs, stations, facility modification and new construction. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Southeast Connections, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
Work involves the skilled repair, maintenance and servicing of a wide variety of both conventional and specialized equipment and motorized machinery. Work includes performing the actual repairing, servicing or maintenance work, and any physical test or checks to determine that the work has been completed satisfactorily.
- Performs mechanical inspections and repairs for medium-duty trucks and equipment.
- Completes troubleshooting and repairs to engines, suspension, steering, hydraulics, transmissions, brakes, etc.
- Performs preventive maintenance services per industry and manufacturer standards.
- A minimum of 3 years or more of diesel mechanic experience with light, medium, and heavy-duty trucks.
- “Medium-duty” truck or automotive experience is preferred.
- Off road/construction equipment experience a plus.
- Small engine repair experience a plus.
- Qualified applicants will possess their own tools.
- Mobile mechanic experience is a plus.
- Certification from a Technical School or ASE certifications are a plus.
- Valid state driver's license
High School Diploma or completion of a vocational training program in the area of automotive, diesel or heavy equipment maintenance. Five years full-time automotive mechanic experience, one year of which must have been in the maintenance and repair of heavy equipment at a commercial or professional repair.
Ability to manage multiple priorities and to plan and organize work in observance of deadlines. Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities. Ability to work independently and possess strong decision-making skills. Excellent communication skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.