Villa Rica, GA
Southeast Connections LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the natural gas industry. We construct the systems and facilities to transport the nation's cleanest burning energy resource. Southeast Connections offers complete construction services that include pipeline construction, installation, maintenance, repairs, stations, facility modification and new construction. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Southeast Connections, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
Perform an array of functions that include receiving and processing incoming inventory. Filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, including managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY
- Daily control of inventory movement including up to date recording.
- Maintain correct storage of inventory. Keeping it in locked areas as space will allow and in numeric order. Maintain and label overstock.
- Research missing packing slips for invoice reconciliation within ERP system.
- Physically pull inventory and set controls to prevent losses.
- Ensure that dumpsters and trash are emptied in a timely fashion and keep warehouse and yard clean, orderly, mowed and weeded.
- Monitor and report inventory used for shop, test supplies, scrap and construction expense weekly.
- Maintain log for material deliveries for production supervisors.
- Physically receive inventory into the warehouse, verify item numbers and quantity.
- Perform cycle counts for warehouse and crews. Assist with yearend count.
- Perform minor facility maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain and track fire suits (Nomex).
- Track tooling calibrations by excel file and email calibration report weekly.
- Checkout, track and order parts for specialty (high value) tools.
- Pickup and deliver materials in the surrounding area for warehouse.
- Operate a forklift.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
Educations: Preferred: High School diploma
Experience: Preferred: 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must pay attention to details. Have knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice