Southeast Connections LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the natural gas industry. We construct the systems and facilities to transport the nation's cleanest burning energy resource. Southeast Connections offers complete construction services that include pipeline construction, installation, maintenance, repairs, stations, facility modification and new construction. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Southeast Connections, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
The Project Manager identifies the project's goals, objectives, and scope and creates a project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, and resources required. They communicate with the project team and stakeholders, manage risks and issues, and monitor progress to ensure that the project stays on track. The position may include supervisory responsibilities for over one or several employees.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Adhering to project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure resource allocation aligns with AsBid plan.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage and maintain project schedule and cash flow.
- Forecast project costs and project revenue.
- Control and manage costs.
- Work with cross-functional departments within the organization.
- Attend and host both internal and external project meetings.
- Work alongside Superintendent to ensure goals are achieved.
- Accurately report project performance as required by customer and company.
- Travel when necessary to complete projects, with an on-site presence throughout duration of projects.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology, Finance or Accounting, PMP Certification in Project Management, 2+ years of Project Management experience
Preferred: Knowledge of general accounting principles for the Construction Industry
Required: Experience in the Oil and Natural Gas Industry
Special Knowledge/ Skills
Required: Strong analytical, and “critical thinking” skills: detail orientated and ability to multitask. Must be self- motivated, able to prioritize multiple tasks, excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, work under strict deadlines and exhibit a team player attitude. Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles relating to payables and sales tax accounting. Problem solving skills, supervises staff and coordinates activities with other groups to ensure accurate and timely completion of activities as well as problem resolution.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, accounts payable and purchasing; Intermediate Excel is desirable.
Must be familiar with Pivot tables and V-Lookup. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.