Indian Trail, NC
Southeast Connections LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the natural gas industry. We construct the systems and facilities to transport the nation's cleanest burning energy resource. Southeast Connections offers complete construction services that include pipeline construction, installation, maintenance, repairs, stations, facility modification and new construction. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Southeast Connections, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
Work involves the skilled repair, maintenance and servicing of a wide variety of both conventional and specialized equipment and motorized machinery. Work includes performing the actual repairing, servicing or maintenance work, and any physical test or checks to determine that the work has been completed satisfactorily.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment and keep equipment service records.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment
High School Diploma or completion of a vocational training program in the area of automotive, diesel or heavy equipment maintenance. Four years full-time automotive mechanic experience, one year of which must have been in the maintenance and repair of heavy equipment at a commercial or professional repair.
Must have strong hydraulic and electrical experience. Current A.S.E. (Automotive Service Excellence). EXPERIENCE: License- (Class A) valid State Commercial Driver’s License or must be certified within 6 months of employment. Previous work experience involving analysis and interpretation of information/data. Ability to manage multiple priorities and to plan and organize work in observance of deadlines. Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities. Ability to work independently and possess strong decision-making skills. Excellent communication skills and math aptitude are fundamental. Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.