Southeast Connections, LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the natural gas industry. We construct the systems and facilities to transport the nation's cleanest burning energy resource. Southeast Connections offers complete construction services that include pipeline construction, installation, maintenance, repairs, stations, facility modification and new construction. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Southeast Connections, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
Position Overview: A Previewer performs tasks that relate to job previewing, tracking, and scheduling.
- Create daily routes to preview properties for the future installation of natural gas.
- Ensure all properties have been previewed and all notes have been reviewed and updated biweekly.
- Consistent record keeping in SharePoint and across all tracking systems.
- Assist in updating records in customer portal.
- Manage daily customer communication through calls, meetings, and emails.
- Ensure accurate communication with customers and builders.
- Communicate through documentation in tracker when work is ready to be located and permits requested.
- Attend scheduling meetings with local teams weekly to discuss updates for large projects.
- Create logistically accurate and timely schedules daily and weekly as required based on multiple categories.
- Collaborate with Foreman/Supervisor/Superintendent to meet customers’ needs.
- Assist with projects and customer commitments.
- Detailed and accurate production in a timely manner
Educations: Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: Business degree or certificate with concentrations in business management
Experience: Preferred: 2+ years of administrative experience, preferably in the construction industry; Possess strong written and oral communicative & problem-solving skills, 2+ years in customer service, NC811, Maximo
Required: Able to work and communicate effectively in written form, over the phone, or in person with all levels of the company and customer. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. Possess moderate MS Excel and MS Word skills. Must be detailed orientated and be able to multi-task accurately as well as adept at meeting deadlines. Valid Driver’s License
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.