Southeast Connections, LLC provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the natural gas industry. We construct the systems and facilities to transport the nation's cleanest burning energy resource. Southeast Connections offers complete construction services that include pipeline construction, installation, maintenance, repairs, stations, facility modification and new construction. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Southeast Connections, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
The payroll administrator is responsible for the preparation and processing of weekly payroll. Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY
- Accurate data entry skills and speed to key time for about 400 employees on a weekly basis
- Process payroll closing on a weekly basis
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets
- Maintain digital and physical time-keeping records
- Maintain spreadsheets for tracking purposes
- Complete tasks for strict weekly deadlines and adjust to new policies
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, problem solve and assist employees with payroll issues
- Understand the company’s policies regarding payroll and communicate any changes to management and employees
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Run and review payroll processing reports for accuracy and compliance after payroll transmissions
- Communicate via email and telephone to inquiries from managers and employees
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
Education Required: High School Diploma or a two-year Associate Degree
Experience: Preferred: Construction Industry Background
Required: Two to four years processing payroll. Working knowledge of payroll best practices. Computer experience in ADP
Special Knowledge and Skills:
Required: Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion. Excellent problem solving/judgment skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy. Superior organization skills; able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities. Ability to work independently and possess strong decision making skills. Must be self-motivated, able to prioritize multiple tasks, work under strict deadlines and exhibit a team player attitude. Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe PDF.
****ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES NEED TO APPLY****