Southeast Connections, LLC provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the natural gas industry. We construct the systems and facilities to transport the nation's cleanest burning energy resource. Southeast Connections offers complete construction services that include pipeline construction, installation, maintenance, repairs, stations, facility modification and new construction. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Southeast Connections, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months.
The Project Manager will be responsible for all project-related compliance and reporting activities, such as tracking the advancement of the active projects, maintaining project schedules, analyzing the weekly revenue and cost data, change management, resource allocations and over contract compliance. This position requires analytical thinking, excellent computer skills, and a working knowledge of the pipeline construction industry. The position may include supervisory responsibilities over one to several employees.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare, maintain, and manage resource and cost loaded schedules in MS Project, Primavera P6
- Review project schedule of values and associated application for payment
- Review field daily work reports and track performed quantities
- Review weekly margin reports for cost and revenue performance
- Collect data and produce analysis of revenue, cost, manpower and labor hours
- Analyze project scope adherence during execution and determine variances and impact
- Facilitate change order submittals per contract requirements
- Manage the change order process and status
- Monitor and report permit requirements and any schedule impacts
- Manage all contract compliance and financial issues
- Assist in managing vendors, project material and material inventory as needed
- Assist with execution and compliance with subcontractor contracts
- Track and review subcontractor invoices
- Review and manage project costs for accuracy, ensure cost transfers and ensure corrections when needed
- Track any necessary committed costs
- Manage and maintain accurate project schedules, estimates for labor, materials and other direct costs
- Accurately report project performance, revenue, cost, accruals, and forecasts, as required by company and customer
- Provide input on potential areas for improvement in process management and operational efficiencies whenever possible
- Travel when necessary to complete projects, with on-site presence throughout duration of projects
- Work closely with project team to ensure projects are completed within budget and on time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology, Finance or Accounting, PMP Certification in Project Management, 2+ years of Project Management experience
- Knowledge of general accounting principles for the Construction Industry
Required: Experience in the Oil and Natural Gas Industry
Special Knowledge/ Skills:
- Strong analytical, and “critical thinking” skills:
- Detail orientated and ability to multitask.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Work under strict deadlines and exhibit a team player attitude.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles relating to payables and sales tax accounting.
- Problem solving skills. supervises staff and coordinates activities with other groups to ensure accurate and timely completion of activities as well as problem resolution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Accounts payable and purchasing.
- Intermediate Excel is desirable.
- Must be familiar with Pivot tables and V-Lookup.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.