Southeast Connections LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the natural gas industry. We construct the systems and facilities to transport the nation's cleanest burning energy resource. Southeast Connections offers complete construction services that include pipeline construction, installation, maintenance, repairs, stations, facility modification and new construction. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Southeast Connections, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
The Compliance Administrator is responsible for supporting the Human Resources Department in the management of onboarding candidates and ensuring the company’s compliance with all transportation and safety regulations, to include but not limited to DOT, OSHA and all state and federal regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the onboarding process for all new hires, including;
- File copies of identification, emails, all pre-employment results, and performs other clerical functions;
- Conduct all pre-employment background checks;
- Complete online E-Verify module for New Hires;
- Call all candidates on acceptance of offer, receipt of new hire paperwork, and orientation scheduling;
- Prepare file and checklist for pre-hires, including new hire checklist, and obtain new hire documents;
- Contact Hiring Manager for missing and/or incomplete employment information as needed;
- Coordinate with IT and Accounting teams to ensure new employees have all needed IT logins and materials (ie. laptop, phone, tablet, fuel card, email, etc);
- Prepare and hand off completed new hire file to HR Coordinator;
- Ensure DOT and Non-DOT new hire paperwork is filled out correctly;
- Sort, enter electronically, and update all drug screen logs;
- Schedule drug screens for new hires as required;
- Ensure compliance with DOT, FMCSA, Driver Qualification documentation, Motor Vehicle Reports, and Drug and Alcohol testing;
- Ensure appropriate action is taken when pre-employment results do not meet our company standards (i.e., call candidate, call manager, notify recruiting, terminate onboarding event, etc.); and
- Perform other duties assigned as by the manager.
- Associate Degree preferred; or a combination of education and proven experience in lieu of college degree will be considered; safety certifications a plus.
- Knowledge of the current legal base for DOT and FMCSA regulations preferred.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multi-tasking.
- Effective communication skills - verbal and written in English; bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Professional integrity, confidentiality and sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to interact with others in a team and fast-paced environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.