New London, NC
Southeast Connections LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the natural gas industry. We construct the systems and facilities to transport the nation's cleanest burning energy resource. Southeast Connections offers complete construction services that include pipeline construction, installation, maintenance, repairs, stations, facility modification and new construction. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Southeast Connections, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
Oversees a construction crew working on job site, making sure work is compliant with installation and safety standards. Manages the field operations with a focus on safety, compliance, efficiency, cost management and innovation. Manages construction activities to ensure company procedures are followed and compliance is maintained relative to all applicable local, state and federal requirements.
- Supervises construction crew, rendering hands-on assistance
- Ability to manage large projects with 5 or more employees on a crew
- Responsible for completing required paperwork on a daily basis including but not limited to: daily timesheets, as-builts or service cards, daily production reports, traceability documentation, and customer pay sheets
- Train crew members in accordance with company safety policies
- Serve as single point of contact with customers, inspectors, subcontractors and vendors performing work in the field
- Supervise the daily operations in accordance with job specifications and customer requirements while continually monitoring site for changing safety conditions and related issues
- Monitor progress of crew to ensure satisfactory job completion, keeping construction progress in line with overall project schedule and cost estimate
- Oversees all work is compliant with installation standards
Education Preferred: High school diploma
Experience Required: Proficient knowledge of gas installation techniques and standards
Preferred: Five (5) years of field experience as a foreman, valid driver’s license with clean Driving record, excellent communications and interpersonal skills, minimum three (3) years gas-pipeline construction and replacement experience, strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required: Proficient knowledge of gas installation techniques and standards, attention to detail organization skills, management skills, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.