Southeast Connections LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the natural gas industry. We construct the systems and facilities to transport the nation's cleanest burning energy resource. Southeast Connections offers complete construction services that include pipeline construction, installation, maintenance, repairs, stations, facility modification and new construction. From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Southeast Connections, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1. Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
As the Lube Tech you are responsible for basic maintenance work and small repairs. Rather than handling complex issues, a lub tech performs oil and filter changes, checks that tires are inflated correctly, replenishes fleets vehicle fluids and lubricates joints and fittings as needed.
- Operates all tool and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Keep shop area neat and clean.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Replaces oil and air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, replaces or replenishes as necessary.
- Document all work performed on the repair order.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with SEC standards.
- Complete other task as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 6 months of training or professional work experience in the Automotive Industry. This position is Entry Level.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to peers and other employees of the organizations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Safety Rules, Operating and Maintenance Instructions and Procedure Manuals.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activites, duties, or responsibilites that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilites and activites mat change at any time with or without notice.